Don’t we all enjoy eating Italian pasta when we go out? There’s something about a great bowl of pasta that makes us foodies happy. While we all like eating traditional Italian dishes such as lasagna and Alfredo Pasta, wouldn’t it be great if we could cook similar dishes at home?
Well, you can now! We discovered the recipes for real Italian pasta that we like in restaurants, and the greatest thing is that they are simple to prepare. You may now have Italian cuisine without leaving your house!
Italian Pasta Recipes You Can Make at Home:
1. Pesto Pasta
This dish takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. It has spaghetti mixed in a delicious pesto sauce with cheese, herbs, nuts, and garlic, as well as cherry tomatoes and a dash of clove. Penne, fusilli, and other types of pasta can also be used.
Spaghetti with Pesto Sauce Ingredients
- spaghetti (250 g) (boiled in a pinch of salt and some olive oil till al dente)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 mint leaf sprig (to garnish)
- 2 little cherry tomatoes
- 1 full garlic clove, peeled
To make pesto sauce:
- Fresh. Basil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted walnuts or pine nuts
- Salt (to taste)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Spaghetti with Pesto Sauce Recipe
Make the Pesto Sauce:
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and blend until a semi-fine paste is formed.
Make the pasta:
- Put the olive oil and garlic clove in a pan. Mix in the cherry tomatoes.
2. Pour in the pesto sauce and cook for a minute. Take out the garlic clove.
3. Mix it in the boiling spaghetti.
4. Garnish with a mint leaf and serve it.
2. Penne Alfredo
Fettuccine pasta strands soaked in a cream-based white sauce. This dish is sure to please both youngsters and adults. It’s so simple to cook that you’ll have it ready in no time. Alfredo sauce is an Italian sauce that contain butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese.
Penne Alfredo Ingredients
- penne pasta (100 g)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Half cup Parmesan or cheddar cheese
- A few fresh basil or parsley sprigs
Penne Alfredo Cooking Instructions
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Cook the penne pasta until it is all done. Drain and allow to cool.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan, then immediately pour in the cream. On a medium flame, continue stirring until the sauce thickens.
3. Add the salt and pepper. Turn off the flame.
4. Add the cheese and stir thoroughly.
5. Add the penne pasta and stir to combine. Garnish with fresh basil or parsley if desired
3. Soda-lime mix Pasta
Make this classic Italian pasta using Italian plum tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and Soda or apple cider ingredients. This delectable and simple veg spaghetti recipe is a cheesy treat with the fewest ingredients and the most flavor to enjoy.
Soda-lime mix Pasta Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- S, 1/4 Soda-lime water cup
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 can deseed and sliced Italian plum tomatoes (you can use regular tomatoes also)
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Soda-lime mix Pasta Recipe
- In a saucepan, melt butter and olive oil with onion and garlic until transparent.
2. Add tomatoes and simmer, stirring constantly, until virtually no liquid remains in the pan (medium-low heat).
3. Add the cream, soda-lime water, and chili flakes and cook until the mixture thickens to the consistency of a sauce.
4. Add Salt and pepper to taste. The sauce may be made before the time and refrigerated.
5. Cook pasta in a big pot of salted boiling water until all done.
6. Transfer to a mixing basin. Bring the sauce to a simmer and stir the pasta. Garnish with Parmesan.
4. Pasta Arrabbiata
The classic hot red sauce is created with tomatoes, garlic, chilies, and olive oil. The sauce recipe is really easy and can be made in a flash. To make restaurant-style red sauce pasta at home, just prepare the sauce and combine it with the pasta.
Vegetarian Penne Arrabiata Ingredients
- 1 bawl pasta
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 cup grated onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tbsp minced ajwain leaves or 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 120 gram penne – cooked in bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup cooked diced mixed veggies or sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp halved olives 1/4 cup shredded cheese
Vegetarian Penne Arrabiata Recipe
- Heat the oil and fry the onions and garlic until they are slightly browned.
2. Bring the tomato puree to a boil, then add the salt, sugar, chili powder, oregano, and basil, and simmer for a few minutes before turning off the heat.
3. Combine the boiled Pasta, veggies, mushrooms, and olives, then top with the cheese (or mix in if so desired).
4. Serve and have fun!
5. Pasta Carbonara
This Italian pasta dish got its name from the Italian word ‘Carbone,’ which means coal. It was a favorite pasta among coal workers. This traditional spaghetti is made with only four ingredients: eggs, cheese, bacon, and black pepper.
Pasta Carbonara Ingredients
- 1-pound pasta Bacon (100 g) (cut into strips)
- 3 Eggs 1 yolk of an egg
- 100 gms grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil pepper and black salt to taste
Pasta Carbonara Recipe
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and cook the bacon until crisp. Place aside.
2. In a mixing basin, combine the entire eggs and the yolk. Set aside after mixing in the shredded cheese.
3. Bring the spaghetti to a boil in plenty of salted water. Reserving some of the cooking water, drain the pasta.
4. In a separate pan, over very low heat, combine the pasta with the egg mixture, bacon, and any grease released from frying the bacon.
5. Ensure that all of the individual strands of pasta are well covered with the mixture.
6. Serve with salt, add the pasta water, stir briefly, and remove from the heat.
Lasagna is one of the most delectable Italian pasta dishes ever. The sumptuous stacking of meat, pasta, marinara sauce, and cheese results in a delicious spaghetti that people of all ages enjoy.
To make the Bolognese Sauce:
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 medium sliced onions
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 sliced carrots
- 2 chopped celery sticks
- Extra virgin olive oil Lamb
- 500 gram (minced)
- 2 cans of tomatoes
- The sea salt Handful of fresh basil
- pasta sheets (250 g)
- 1 big chopped tomato
- 500 milliliter fresh cream
- 100 g grated Parmesan cheese
Recipe of Lasagna
- Heat up a pan, add 4 pieces of bacon, and drizzle with olive oil.
2. Fry the bacon for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the garlic and cook until golden.
4. Add the onion, carrots, and celery and simmer until softened.
5. Add chopped basil stocks, chopped tomatoes, water, and minced lamb to this vegetable combination, stir, and bring to a boil.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Simmer the Bolognese sauce for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
8. Add 50 grams of parmesan cheese to the sauce.
9. Whip the cream in a mixing basin.
10. In a baking dish, put the bolognese sauce, then the lasagna sheets, and last the whipped cream.
11. topping the cream layer with salt, pepper, and oregano.
12. Repeat the stacking procedure with the Bolognese sauce, lasagna sheets, and cream.
13. Top the last layer with grated parmesan cheese.
14. Garnish with sliced tomatoes, basil leaves, and olive oil.
15. Cover the tray with foil and bake for 30 minutes at 200°C.
16. Remove the foil and bake for another 20 minutes.
17. Serve hot.
7.Spaghetti Aglio E Olio
Do you enjoy a good serving of cheesy spaghetti? Here’s one you should try at home! This one is a crowd-pleaser, with parmesan cheese, zesty lemon, and a chili dressing on top.
Aglio E Olio Spaghetti Ingredients
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil for chili garlic oil
- 3 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 aniseed
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 10 minced garlic cloves smoked paprika (optional)
- a sprinkle of red chili powder from Kashmir
- 1/2 cup whole walnuts or pine nuts, chopped pasta
- (50 gms) Water (to boil spaghetti)
- 4 tbsp parmesan
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons pepper powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano salt flavor
Aglio E Olio Spaghetti Recipe
Make the chili garlic oil:
- Heat up the oil in a pan, then add the remaining ingredients.
2. Once all of the ingredients have been added, turn on the heat to low.
3. Infuse everything on low heat until the garlic turns slightly golden (it took me around 10 minutes).
4. Switch off the heat, cover, and set aside while you cook the pasta. Before serving, strain the oil.
Make the Aglio-e-Olio:
1. Dry roast walnuts/pine nuts in a pan over low heat and put aside.
2. Bring the pasta to a boil according to the package directions (since each brand has a different cooking time).
3. Add salt and a tsp of oil to the boiling water before adding the spaghetti. Avoid overcooking by turning off the heat before the spaghetti is totally done.
4. Reserve a cup of spaghetti water. Drain the leftover water and set aside the spaghetti, drizzling with olive oil to keep it from sticking.
5. Heat the olive oil and butter in a big saucepan; once the butter melts, add the garlic.
You may also like to try these recipes….10 BEST Easy Chicken Recipes | 5-Star rated