The preparation of the spicy mutton roast recipe for Eid-ul-Adha Mutton is a significant part of our culture and taste. Over the course of the three days of Eid, everyone prepares delectable traditional Eid meals. All Muslims celebrate Eid ul Adha as a special day due to Sunat-e-Ebrahimi Qurbani. There are so many traditional dishes being prepared nowadays.
For breakfast and lunch on the first Eid day, we typically prepare (Goat Liver), Sheer khurma, mutton Tawa roast, and yakhni pulao with garlic yogurt raita. We host a large family gathering for dinner and enjoy BBQ with a variety of salads and chutneys/dips, including raita, Tamarind chutney, and mint sauce. We prepare Mutton/Beef boti, Sheekh Kebab, and BBQ Chops on the grill.
On Eid ul Adha everyone prepares a variety of fresh fruit and vegetable salads, tangy and spicy sauces, biryani, korma, chapli kebab, baked ribs, fried chops, and mutton karahi on the second and third days of Eid.
Spicy Mutton Roast
An excellent and tasty recipe for mutton. Beef may also be used to prepare it. Meat that has only been boiled with three spices: black peppercorns, cumin seeds, and coriander. This is my mother’s recipe, which she prepared each Eid-al-Adha.
- black peppercorns… 3/4 tbsp
- coriander seeds…. 3/4 tbsp
- lemon juice … 2 tbsp
- salt 3/4 tsp or as required
- cumin seeds….. 1-1/2 tsp
- fresh coriander for garnish
- oil 1/8 cup
- mutton with bones…… 500-550 gm
- ginger garlic paste…. 2 tbsp
- tomato skinless… 1
- green chilies… 2
- Dry roast the coriander and black peppercorns.
- Crush them in a food processor, but not finely.
- In a skillet, add the meat, skinless tomato, ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, green chili slices, and salt.
- Cook it with a lid for 1 1/2 cups of water until the mutton is cooked but the meat should not separate from the bones.
- If the water is still remaining in the mutton after cooking, dry it on high heat.
Then, in a pan, heat up 1/8 cup oil, keep the meat on it, stir it, and lightly brown both sides of the pieces.
- Add more oil if desired, and cook it on a tawa or Pan in 2-3 stages so that each side browns evenly.
- Now sprinkle with the roasted crushed spices and lemon juice. Give it a final toss and remove it from the fire. If you cook it after adding the spices, the spices will burn.
You may also enjoy trying these dishes on a special Eid day…Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani| World-famous dish
And for sweet dishes, you can try this one….Make Donuts at Home