Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani is a very delicious and world-famous recipe for rice. It originated in the south but due to the rich taste of this well-known dish, now not only in Asia but many people like it around the world. It is easy to cook so that we can include it in our daily food recipes. Here we have an authentic Hyderabadi Biryani recipe.
We need these ingredients for spicy Hyderabadi chicken biryani;
- 1 Kg chicken meat
- red chili powder1 tbsp
- salt 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp green chili paste
- Two sauteed brown onion
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2-4 cinnamon powder
- ½ tbsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 3 cloves
- Mint leaves to add taste
- 250 gms curd
- 1 tbsp saffron
- ½ cup oil
- 750 gms semi boiled rice
- ½ cup of water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp butter
Recipe of Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
To make this Hyderabadi Biryani handi,
- Put washed chicken meat in a pan, add salt, red chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, green chili paste, cardamom powder, sauteed brown onion, cumin seed, cloves, mint leaves, and lemon juice.
- Cook until all the ingredients mix well together.
- Now put curd, semi-boiled rice, saffron, butter, water, and oil.
- Mix it and cover it with a lid after applying sticky dough around the pan sides to seal it. Cook it on low flame.
- After about 25 minutes our dish is ready to serve. It can be garnished with salad and boiled eggs. Serve it with sauces.
You may also like to read. Masala Fish fry: THE MOST DELICIOUS MASALA FISH FRY